anyone Hunt in Central Utah?

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
Hi guys, do any of you hunt in Central Utah? Specificly I'm interested in hunting Squirrels, rabbits and the like. Would love to know where you hunt, what you use and what you do with the animals afterwards. Be it a taisty stew or gloves or what not. Thanks,

BTW I'm planning to take a Hunters Safety in the next few months so I can get a Utah Fishing/Small game combo licence.

Heber

I have a small cabin on 800 acres in utah (about an hour west of holden). I am rarely there, but its filled with rabbits, mulies and elk. Plus its all on my property so no bag limits. I have been thinking of a trip down there next month, If you are interested let me know! I wouldnt mind a hunting partner!

I have a small cabin on 800 acres in utah (about an hour west of holden). I am rarely there, but its filled with rabbits, mulies and elk. Plus its all on my property so no bag limits. I have been thinking of a trip down there next month, If you are interested let me know! I wouldnt mind a hunting partner!

Thanks for the offer, I would like to go if I can work it into my schedule. Please keep me posted.

Heber

Also if you feel like the drive you are 100% welcome to use my cabin when im not there, let me know!

Thanks, I'll let you know. And please keep me posted.

So, anyone go hunting in Utah? Guess it doesn't have to be central Utah. I'm going to be camping at Huntington Reservoir in June and plan on doing some shooting. Thinking maybe some small game hunting around the lake would be cool.

Back