Anyone know Kershaw Endgame release date

Interested in this Kershaw, but I can’t find a release date for their 2021 models. Anyone have any estimates?

I just ordered it from TheKerhsawStore.com for $59.99 free shipping no tax. Looking forward to receiving it.

Received my Edndgame today. It's a real cool piece. It's a little on the heavy side at 3.9oz, but it's well balanced. Out of the box the detent on mine was real strong, making it hard to flip. After applying a bit of lube and some flipping it seems to be loosening up. Locks up tight, no blade play, and it drops shut with a slight wave after unlocking. Has a real nice stone wash finish. I'm not a fan of Kershaw's Speedsafe, so this one hits the mark for me. It's a real nice unusual piece. Has a kind of gritty futuristic appearance . Reminds me like something you would see in a StarWars movie.
Endgame.jpg

Has a kind of gritty futuristic appearance . Reminds me like something you would see in a StarWars movie.
Endgame.jpg
Given the name, I’d guess they were hoping it would remind you of an Avengers movie. :p

It reminds me a little of an Infinity Gauntlet. Nice looking knife, I’ll be eager hear impressions.

Yeah, I saw people compare the color scheme of the Endgame to the Avengers uniforms in the Avengers:Endgame movie. To me it reminds me more of something I would see The Mandalorian wielding. It has that futuristic semi-deconstructed made from parts of other knives kind of look. I recently saw an interview with one of the guys from Kershaw who claimed the designer of The Endgame is a big Star Wars fan. Whatever inspired it....IMO it's one of the best Kershaw designs I have seen lately. I'm generally not a fan of overly stylized knives.

Pretty cool looking knife. But how is Kershaw's D2? Hopefully they make a version with a better steel.

Pretty cool looking knife. But how is Kershaw's D2? Hopefully they make a version with a better steel.

Kershaw's 420HC is pretty damn good. I could get it to push cut potato chip bags. Stropped easily. If they care about making their D2 good like they did with 420HC, it will be solid.

Nice looking knife but being made in the CCP is the deal breaker for me. I’ll stick with the Dividend.

Interesting -- taking styling cues from the ZT, it seems -- but I'm not buying any more Kershaws, just selling them.

This is the first Kershaw non-auto I've bought in years. I am a fan of their automatics (IMO really can't beat the quality for the price), but I'm not a fan of their SpeedSafe or cheap blade steel on most of their flippers. This one is on bearings with no SpeedSafe. The design is cool and it's very functional for $60. The only things I don't like are the branding on the pocket clip and the frame lock is kind of stiff. Gives your thumb a workout.

Nice looking. I have a mini Natrix in D2 that holds an edge well, so no worries there. May need to pick one up.

AT 3.9oz the Endgame is a little on the heavy side for EDC, at least for me. It is balanced well, and it's all steel except for one of the little inlays and the floating backspacer. It could definitely take a beating. Because of the weight I will probably mostly carry and use it around the property.

Back