Anyone know where i can get a spike hawk like this?

41.jpg

ideally i want a user w.out all the fancyness ;) hammer marks, dont care, doesn't have to be pretty. i just like the shape and the spike on this one.

anyone know who can make me one out of decent steel for a decent price?

hell, just the head alone would be great, I can handle it myself. I'm lookin for a lower price alternative to the ones that almost look like they should be in a case forever. ;)

any makers you can recommend that will do a "budget user hawk head?"

thanks!

no shite? how does one know what kind of steel they're made from on ebay?

Often it saus in the posting, many are forged from ballpean hammers. If you see one you like, just e-mail. I saw some from MooseTrax Forge that were real cool.

Most of the ones on ebay list what steel is used. The one pictured is one I made. It is in my website gallery

Most of the ones on ebay list what steel is used. The one pictured is one I made. It is in my website gallery

Nice work :cool: but alas, nothing shown available on your web site

I too might be interested in a user with an 18" - 20" haft ;)

Strobengh email has been sent.Archangel your profile is set not to recieve emails from other members

I would like to get that email as well. I have bid on several of your hawks, but never did win one. I did recently buy one of the Moosetrax hammer poles. Haven't received yet, as the auction just closed today, but look forward to it.

Email sent
I didn't get it. Email to hlh4@earthlink.net
Thanks. My daughters husband is a kiowa scout chopper pilot and will be deploying to Iraq for the second time in a few months. I want to get him one of your hawks as a gift. Those guys wear the big cavalry stetson hats and stuff. I think the hawk will fit right in. A chopper for the chopper pilot.

Back