Anything Goes - all discussion allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
I'm going to start this thread as an "anything goes" thread (no nudity allowed though). We're doing our best to keep regular threads on track so people who are interested in a particular subject don't have to sort through a lot of BS to get the info they need. So, use this thread as you see fit for your general BS area. Any and all topics go. If someone gets upset or mad, we will edit their posts and warn them. Just keep it civil and have fun. We'll make this a sticky.

Probably not, but this gives us due cause to jump people's ass when they post off-topic bullshit in a serious thread. :D

Is this the, "Post Pics of Your Kids" thread?

This may be a good idea, some of the threads have really just gotten.....weird lately.

Post pics of whatever and whoever you want. Talk about Brittany Spears if you want. This is an everything goes thread. Just keep is clean enough for any kid that may drop by.

i AM the significant other.

so can we mention......................bacon? lol speak of bacon...Jeff didn't you get something in the mail the other day that you haven't showed everyone?

so can we mention......................bacon? lol speak of bacon...Jeff didn't you get something in the mail the other day that you haven't showed everyone?

I have no idea what you are talking about

The question is...the significant other what? :D

Oh, and did someone say BACON??? :D

Oooh. RAT Cutlery death chat.

Sweet.

I like knives and survival talk, but it get a little stale without a sweet bikini pic once in a while.

Wheres Boats?

I think Boats left us when we got politically correct and cleaned up the place :D

I tell you what, it's tough to find a better way (when you're actually sick) to spend a sick day than eating a steak, cruising RAT forum, listening to Faron Young sing "Hello Walls".

How's that for off topic? I better do some work. Unfortunately work doesn't stop just because I'm out for a couple days. Bastages.

Lets draw him back.

interestingbikini.jpg

Shes covered. Fair game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back