Apache

I just yesterday took delivery of this knife. Chris to see your work digitized on a one dementional screen is one thing. To see your work, specifically this one is another thing entirely. Forgive me if I'm preaching to the choir here. This knife is Substantial! The simple beauty of the ivory linen micarta offset by red pins caught my eye immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07305ef05295f674d158458f92bf4472.jpg

Last edited:
Such a great looking knife with the ivory and natural. Very nice first Osprey K&T

Danny I'll tell you. Your review on the Ranger had a lot to do with me getting this knife. If you're ever in the Texas hill country the BBQ is on me!

As one Apache owner to another, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this may be the best all around knife you'll ever own.

Don't get me wrong though, I own 7 of Chris' knives and each one is a jewel, I just favor the Apache.

As one Apache owner to another, I'm going to go out on a limb and say this may be the best all around knife you'll ever own.

Don't get me wrong though, I own 7 of Chris' knives and each one is a jewel, I just favor the Apache.

You won't have to go far out on that limb. Once that Apache was in my hands I knew then what you know now.

I didn't recall that White Apache having black and natural liners/stripes and had to go back and look at the sale thread. Wow, that is really nice!

I've finally got an Apache which is hilarious because it was the very first OKT that I wanted but there were 8 before it. Chris does such an amazing job with his handles and they all just melt into your hand. Its like magic almost. My first two OKTs were Hunters so I'm still studying the Apache to get a better feel for the differences. Very torn between deciding which is more comfortable. I think I like how the Apache blade/tip drops a bit more than the Hunter.

Apache.jpg

Hunters.jpg

I didn't recall that White Apache having black and natural liners/stripes and had to go back and look at the sale thread. Wow, that is really nice!

I've finally got an Apache which is hilarious because it was the very first OKT that I wanted but there were 8 before it. Chris does such an amazing job with his handles and they all just melt into your hand. Its like magic almost. My first two OKTs were Hunters so I'm still studying the Apache to get a better feel for the differences. Very torn between deciding which is more comfortable. I think I like how the Apache blade/tip drops a bit more than the Hunter.

Apache.jpg

Hunters.jpg

That's a very fine array of knives you have there warrior 108! Is that a "bog oak" in there? There's nothing I could say that hasn't already been said. Except I'm going to add to my meager collection, one piece at a time...I really am smitten by this Apache. And I really love seeing all the collected pieces here that you guys show. This White one is my first but won't be my last OKT knife.

That's a very fine array of knives you have there warrior 108! Is that a "bog oak" in there? There's nothing I could say that hasn't already been said. Except I'm going to add to my meager collection, one piece at a time...I really am smitten by this Apache. And I really love seeing all the collected pieces here that you guys show. This White one is my first but won't be my last OKT knife.

Thanks. That bottom Hunter is bog oak, was from Blade 2016, my first OKT and I managed to snag it remotely from Chris via Instagram. Welcome to the club :)

Back