• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Apex Edge Pro Professional Model FS

Thanks for looking, this has been sold!

edgepro.jpg

edgeproshot.jpg

For Sale:
Apex Edge Pro system, the Professional Model with the training video. $240 plus shipping to the US only. I'd prefer paypal but will take a check with time to clear. Paypal, cashiers check or money order ships right away. I'd take guess that shipping will be around $15 UPS.

This is not the Apex opening price model, it is the Professional model.

I used this maybe two or three times when I first got it. It is in perfect, like new condition. I thought I would use it all the time when I got into making knives. I didn't. I use my knife grinder. It's just been sitting getting dusty so I'm going to 'convert' it into a tool I will use. I see a new one of these is now $320 plus $40 for the case plus shipping.

You can see the Pro model here

This looks like a Cliff Stamp review here

:eek: Wowie, I stopped to look at your Apex ad and I wish I could budget for it but, alas, I have been naughty and spent too much on knives of late ;) .

But, your webpage caught my eye. What magnificent work and great presentation. I'm a folder nut but I may just have to get my brother one of those fixed for his birthday. Beautiful blades and handles, what graceful and handsome lines and materials. And you're working some high-end steel too. I can barely believe you've only been making'em since 1999. The Engraved Fighter is a jewel but I've got my eye on a couple of the others also.:eek:

The the folders look pretty nice too. I would like to know when you're ready to market them. I bookmarked your site so I can dream about which one I'll get and I subscribed to your newsletter so I can keep an eye on your efforts. Thanks for sharing your work with us. My hat's off to a subperb craftsman--I'll say artiste!:D

Markmm, thanks for the kind words. I enjoy doing the web site and letting others share in what's going on in the shop.

Back