Appology for thread

I am writing this appology in an attempt to clear up any problems that I have caused in writing "My Nightmare" origionally written by my brother Celtech. I posted this story and then commented on it without my brothers knowledge and I fear that I seriously upset him for doing so. So, I appologize to you Celtech and also all the members of bladeforums.com

Celtech said:
I am writing this appology in an attempt to clear up any problems that I have caused in writing "My Nightmare" origionally written by my brother Celtech. I posted this story and then commented on it without my brothers knowledge and I fear that I seriously upset him for doing so. So, I appologize to you Celtech and also all the members of bladeforums.com

What are you? Schizo or something? Put down that glass pipe or double your meds. Maybe you should change your forum name to Sybil.

D13

As I recall TTO also claimed that he was his own brother.

Best regards,

Argyll

Jeeze...

Why can't people just be 'themselves' in these forums? None of us have to write anything to try and impress one another. All in all, most of us are impressive (interesting) enough, due to our differing backgrounds, countries or areas of residence, due to our life experiences and all, so that most anything any of us post can be useful or entertaining to one another.

Celtech, why don't you just start over here? Get a new screen name and come back, quietly introduce yourself, read and learn, simply make a comment or ask a question when you feel it's right and be straight with us.

That is the road to respect, not just here in the forums, but in 'real life' as well. You're young. Learn from some of these older guys how to act and react. You'll gain so much more if you just change the path you're taking through life... Take the road of honor, integrity, honesty.

Phil

I apologize in advance for this because it's being written by my Son's Brother's Roomates Mother's Sister's Brother.

TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celtech....

No one here likes to be made a fool of...

Your character is in doubt here, and no one will from this day forth, trust you or believe a word you say.. What have you to offer us ?

I would sign a petition to have your removed from this site....

Your dealing with some highly intelligent people here(Granted I'm not one of them for falling for your BS), with long memories, and who have a serious dislike for you and your kind....

If in fact it was your brother who wrote it,, which I seriously doubt,, you need to give him a good Beating for destroying your credibility here.

Unfortunately I say: Be Gone with you!

Celtech
You are a spineless pole smoking loser. You still are not man enough to admit that you made up a B.S. story and got nailed to the wall for it. Now you claim that its your Brothers Story..that too is complete bull shiiit. You are a insult to this community. You are a moron. You are a pathological liar. You have followed classic troll behavior first by posting this bullshiit story..then by claiming its true..then by dissappearing and re appearing as "Deadmanwalking" to defend yourself, and now the crowning insult to claim that Celtech is actually your brother. Do your self a favor and go Kurt Cobain yourself.

you make me puke :barf:

Apology accepted....Oh damnit...my brother was on the forums again :mad: :grumpy:
Matt

I believe this apology! Despite a couple of random spelling errors, the grammar and writing style (insomuch as I can determine from such a small writing sample) is the same as the "My Nightmare" story. Clearly, the brother, who is apologizing, is the same person who wrote the BS in the first place. ;) :D

Man this has been one weird a** thread! But after spending the time reading all of it, and the other related ones it seems to me that we have missed the bottom line here. Caltech in the end got just what he wanted all along, a lot of attention. Some people have such a need to be recognized in any way, shape or form that they are even willing to be known as a lying POS, just as long as people notice them. Too bad caltech, now that you have thoroughly soiled this nest it looks like you will have to move on to find another. :D

Are my brothers voices in my head bothering you?

I cut someone once, real bad...........................................................................................................oh yeah that was me, never mind. :rolleyes:

textoothpk said:
Celtech, why don't you just start over here? Get a new screen name and come back

That is the road to respect ...
I wish you wouldn't tell people that. TTO has done that a couple of dozen times, and guess what? No matter how many times he changes his screen name he's still the same person. I think he has sincerely resolved to stop playing his games more than once, but he can't do it; it's an addiction. There isn't any road to respect for him, not on Bladeforums -- he burned all the bridges behind him while he was going in the opposite direction on that road. He can't earn any respect anywhere until he develops some respect for himself, and he can't do that by changing his screen name.

Actually I'm not him. Or am I?

To be honest, I take things with a grain of salt. Like that story. I give people the benefit of the doubt.

If you say something on the internet or in person, I will believe you unless there's a reason not to believe otherwise.

I now have that reason. :(

My trust is like a TV screen. It comes to you clean and ready to go, but once you put one little hole in it, it is gone. You have to build a whole new T.V. to get it back.

DeadManWalking said:
Actually I'm not him. Or am I?
To be honest, I take things with a grain of salt. Like that story. I give people the benefit of the doubt.
My trust is like a TV screen. It comes to you clean and ready to go, but once you put one little hole in it, it is gone. You have to build a whole new T.V. to get it back.

This has to be about the biggest pantload I've ever seen! :barf:
I thought by now you would have found a hole somewhere... :rolleyes: :yawn:

Did I miss anything here lately, a few days since I've been here. :D .

I sure hope I did not miss any good stories..... :rolleyes:

The top of my head feels soft, :eek: only in the mornings :D

And after reading these kind of threads. :confused:

Robbie Roberson ;)

Back