April New Product Announcement(WE KNIFE) 🔥

New Product Announcement 🔥
In honor of a decade steeped in mastery -WE Knife.
WE are proud to include a spectacular limited edition piece #601X crafted especially for our 10-year milestone in April new product lineup.
Keep an eye out as these new boys hit the shelves!
Ec5Q71J.jpeg

Personally, I think for an anniversary limited edition this year, I would’ve liked to see the 819 Drakon or the 604 return. I like them both better than the 601, AND it’s currently year of the dragon.

Personally, I think for an anniversary limited edition this year, I would’ve liked to see the 819 Drakon or the 604 return. I like them both better than the 601, AND it’s currently year of the dragon.

Honestly yes, I support and encourage any celebratory editions or variations or anything, but I would sacrifice most of my nutte for a chance at either of those designs, especially if they were to see the minor improvements that we might expect from current production standards (let's not kid ourselves, edges are consistently way thinner these days vs the period the 604 was manufactured in)

Honestly yes, I support and encourage any celebratory editions or variations or anything, but I would sacrifice most of my nutte for a chance at either of those designs, especially if they were to see the minor improvements that we might expect from current production standards (let's not kid ourselves, edges are consistently way thinner these days vs the period the 604 was manufactured in)
Oh heck yeah… I mean, let’s be honest, my 604 is more pocket jewelry than anything else. Maybe a sharpened pry bar because of its stock thickness that almost stays all the way to the edge.
If we get a spicier slicier version of either the 604 or 819… or BOTH, I’d be VERY happy. Maybe for a May launch!!

Deep hollow ground & polished DLC blade on that blackened bronze Drakon handle? Anyone?

What about a non-recurve drop point and deep hollow ground tanto on the 604? (Or just reduce the stock thickness and grind MUCH thinner?)

I LOVE the shape and styling of the tanto 604, but also love the integral construction and rounded comfort of the Drakon.

Last edited:
Oh heck yeah… I mean, let’s be honest, my 604 is more pocket jewelry than anything else. Maybe a sharpened pry bar because of its stock thickness that almost stays all the way to the edge.
If we get a spicier slicier version of either the 604 or 819… or BOTH, I’d be VERY happy. Maybe for a May launch!!

Deep hollow ground & polished DLC blade on that blackened bronze Drakon handle? Anyone?

What about a non-recurve drop point and deep hollow ground tanto on the 604? (Or just reduce the stock thickness and grind MUCH thinner?)

I LOVE the shape and styling of the tanto 604, but also love the integral construction and rounded comfort of the Drakon.

I imagine that the integral means it's going to have to stay with a thicker stock than any of us want, but yeah, give it a blade grind like the Mini Sandbar or the Pintail?

They could re-release a ton of models with no changes other than improved grinds, reduced stock thicknesses, and the high hollow grinds they do so well and I bet they would clean house like they always do.

Back