1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 24 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Benchmade 535 Bugout, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Arbolito Dano VS Trampero

Discussion in 'Boker USA' started by th3ug1y0n3, Jun 7, 2019.

1. th3ug1y0n3

th3ug1y0n3

May 22, 2019
    Hello, new to the forum. Thank you for accepting my request.

I have tried contacting the Service person Jan for weeks but no answer or callback. So I am going to try here.

I am seeing these for sale by different dealers and would like to know the difference between the two, 2BA575H Dano and 2BA325HH Trampero. All of the descriptions that I have seen are the same.

2. th3ug1y0n3

th3ug1y0n3

May 22, 2019
    Looks like I am going to look else where. Boker customer service is lacking and information on their knives limited. I will goto makers that I am more familiar with.

3. th3ug1y0n3

th3ug1y0n3

May 22, 2019
    Just an update - sent more emails and called them a couple of more time. Nothing.......Boker, two thumbs down.