• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Arcform TuffKnives Slimfoot LNIB!

NinjaRyder0920

Gold Member
Hey Everyone!

CONUS+2 shipping only, paypal only.

Price includes:
-shipping (USPS priority)
-insurance
-paypal fees
(the price you see is what you pay!)

Paypal GOODS only (No gift option please) Quick payment expected.

You can PM or email me for Paypal info.

Designed by Mr. Jeff Blauvelt of Tuffknives, this one here is a high-end production blade of his design that is more within the reach of many fans, compared to his customs that run >$1K. High-end production but this is definitely midtech quality.

This one is manufactured by Reate knvies (so you know the quality is there!), and built by Arcform knives, a newer company that I believe are the guys who formed FlyTanium, the company that makes those amazing titanium scales and handles for balisongs and some folders. Specs --> S35VN sheepsfoot blade nestled in a full titanium handles that really stands out due to the full length carbon fiber inlay. Titanium backspacer, sculpted titanium clip and this whole thing runs fast and smooth on a ceramic bearing pivot system. Detent is perfect, lock up is solid and the blade is nicely centered. This is one outstanding knife for the price they are asking ($350)! I carried this one once or twice but have not used it! Still looks new. Comes with all original packaging.

Price: $299 > $285 shipped TYD!! SOLD!!!

qEI3LX5.jpg

ROaAfAK.jpg

REPNfTt.jpg

D8Aadcf.jpg

6AbxfcS.jpg

4rpUtHH.jpg

Ylv7Dvl.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance you'd consider shipping to Canada? (If so, ballpark shipping fee?)

Thanks.

Back