Are all current Kershaw fillet knives made in China?

Does Kershaw make a USA produced fillet knife?The only kershaw fillet knives that I can find are made in China.I may have to buy a Buck Clearwater 12C27Mod Sandvik blade knife if I cant find a Kershaw...I really would prefer a kershaw.I am lookng for a 6 to 7 inch and a 9 inch for the larger fish.I fish west coast saltwater.Please help a fisherman out!
Best regards,
salmonkiller

I dont think you will find one made in the USA from kershaw. Its odd i know but it would seem many dont take the fillet knife as seriously as other blades and usually economy is preferred to USA production. The highest quality fillet KAI produces at the moment if I remember correctly is a Shun but those are actually made in japan and probably not going to fit your outdoors requirements as it seems to be more of a kitchen knife.

Find a Kershaw you like and enjoy it. You could buy two or three Kershaw filet knives for the price of one Buck Clearwater. Try a 6.5" and a 9"!

On the other hand I've been into traditional knives for the past several years, prefer US made and understand your point but I'm not oppossed to imports.

Back