Are civilians getting their knives?

Hey, are any civilians getting their orders filled from SWK?

I ordered a Bandicoot nearly 10 weeks ago and nothing yet.

I feel bad pestering them with emails because I know they're filling military orders, but STILL, that seems like a long time to get a $100 knife.

Has anyone non-military been able to get an order filled recently?

I wish I had my Bandicoot! By the time I get it, I'm going to be into the geritol, artificial hips and false teeth forums instead of the knife forums.;)

To answer your question as simply as possible. Yes. We are filling ALL orders as quickly as possible. I do apologize for the delay and expect that your order would be filled very soon.

Thanks

It is like when you go to a restaurant and ask what the wait is and they say "5 minutes" and you end up waiting 20. They do that so you don't go to the somewhere else. But if you so go elsewhere you usually end up investing just as much time as if you had just waited. Plus you had to settle for second best.

I am not busting on the lateness or anything just wondering why it isn't possible to quote the time from order to delivery better? Can't you just look at the order date on the knives that are currently shipping and use that time frame to gage when outstanding orders will ship out?

Jon

Here's my thought's.I think SRKW is doing a fine job.So what if there a little behind.There is a war going on and those orders need filling first.Not to mention there a new company and may have to iron out some things before all goes smoothly.I have ordered customs that took 5 years to get to me.Which was 3 1/2 years late, theres something to complain about.A few weeks isn't really that big a deal for a knife or anything you want to have.Hope I didn't offend anyone if I did sorry.

Guys,
I really do understand how you feel, after all I'm a knifenut also and I hate to wait for knives. That being said we are doing our best to fill all the orders quickly. We had been very accurate on our estimate of 3-6 weeks until just recently when we began filling more and more military orders. The next couple of weeks we will be filling most of the regular civilian orders(not INFICoots) so hopefully you can hold out just a little longer. Once again I do apologize and no CC's have been charged until the orders are ready to ship(unless specifically requested)

Thanks for your patience and because of your patience we were able to fill orders more quickly for the military.

It was tough for me to wait too, but I didnt really mind it because of just how supportive Swamp Rat is of our troops. The need to supply our troops with top notch gear is, in my opinion, worth a few extra weeks waiting time for the rest of us. Remember- They are out there putting their a** on the line for us:)

I second Kman's sentiments.

I miss not being able to "play" with a new rat but it is far more important that our troops have the "weapons" the need to defend themselves and our country.

Eric, you just keep pushing my tramp delivery back until you've taken care of all tramp orders for the military!

RifRaf,

I can relate. I've been waiting nearly as long as you (this week marks my 9th week, working on 10). However, my Rat will be a utility blade. For someone over the big pond, that could be a survival blade. There is a big difference. I can suffer a little longer (but not much, right Eric?).

Regards,

Shaun.

Back