Are you in the new place yet Andy?

Diomedes Industries

Gold Member
Basic Member
I have not read an update concerning your new space - but I am wondering if you are in the new building and making knives again - or if there have been delays.

Just seeing how you are doing...

TF

I can't say much as a lowly apprentice but I can say making knives, varnish, fiddle back maple trim, 16+' feet of pegboard, oak cabinets, and much much more the great unveiling should be soon and it is a thing to behold!

Last edited:
You guys are making grates now too! ;) (Sure - make the joke toward the dyslexic guy... It just shows we love you!)

Good to hear the process is going forward - look forward to pics.

TF

Bring it on I have a broad back, I can take it. Of course my wife is out of town so I will have to actually look up the correct spelling. Egnorance is truly bliss

We are officially in. This is the first 'normal' week at the new place. We will be pulling a batch there this week. Everything is kinda a mess though...

Dan,

Thanks for the sense of humor - I am glad you got it and played along!

I have TWO degrees in English am NOT dyslexic and am a HORRIBLE speller!

TF

Glad to hear that things going well at the new place. Hope things get to normal soon.

We are officially in. This is the first 'normal' week at the new place. We will be pulling a batch there this week. Everything is kinda a mess though...

Do you mean that this week there will be a batch up for grabs that will be the FIRST OFFICIAL blades out of the NEW SHOP?!? Great. Just great. I already feel like a crack addict on Fridays. Now it will be like a crack addict swimming with the sharks during a feeding frenzy!!

Andy is bonafied now. We need a run of Tshirts. Fiddleback, Inc. with a spider on an Umbrella Corp image or something. The Deathstar is fully operational, but for a few air leaks. :)

Schmittie, that is exactly what I mean. I have finished the first batch in the new shop. Guys, we're leaving for a GA Guild meeting in Statesboro today, so I had to finish by last night. They are done. This is why I've been absent.

The shop is 90% complete. The remaining work is to install the dust collector system. I have been taking video's at every step, and we'll be compiling them into and posting a video of the process soon.

Thanks for all your patience with me guys. I really appreciate it.

Schmittie, that is exactly what I mean. I have finished the first batch in the new shop. Guys, we're leaving for a GA Guild meeting in Statesboro today, so I had to finish by last night. They are done. This is why I've been absent.

The shop is 90% complete. The remaining work is to install the dust collector system. I have been taking video's at every step, and we'll be compiling them into and posting a video of the process soon.

Thanks for all your patience with me guys. I really appreciate it.

No wonder you guys were so busy the last few times I called. Hope you guys have a good time at the show.

Back