Are you surprised yet Hogs? Trough raider dings!

I know I hoped to be able to sell some stuff and raise some cash so I didn't have to pay out of my bank account. But oh well the cats out of the bag now and my wife is fully aware of the cost. To my surprise she says I deserve it :cool:. In other words she must be planning a big purchase for herselfo_O

I know I hoped to be able to sell some stuff and raise some cash so I didn't have to pay out of my bank account. But oh well the cats out of the bag now and my wife is fully aware of the cost. To my surprise she says I deserve it :cool:. In other words she must be planning a big purchase for herselfo_O

Got myself a winner too, I married a gun girl, so I never get griped at

As long as I don't fuss about her frivolous expenditures

Got myself a winner too, I married a gun girl, so I never get griped at

As long as I don't fuss about her frivolous expenditures

Yep I knew my wife was after something when she said I deserve a new knife.
She just told me that she wants a new suv and that there is some great memorial day sales...
I am convinced that Jerry and my wife are working together.

* Shows wife picture of the Trough Raider.
Wife: "You don't need that."
Me: "It's sweet though, isn't it?"
Wife: "No"
:(
Did you make her mad by saying something in the past to her like "why do you need more than 1 or 2 purses" or maybe "another pair of shoes"? ;):D

Yep I knew my wife was after something when she said I deserve a new knife.
She just told me that she wants a new suv and that there is some great memorial day sales...
I am convinced that Jerry and my wife are working together.
You get a new knife, and she gets a new car - um, I think that sounds fair? :confused:o_O;):D

Some of you still have some training to do I see :D ~ Here's something to try although I don't reccomend it.... oh wth, I reccomend it! you're going to lose anyway - "Honey, isn't this knife awesome? - no" your reply should be "Let's continue this discussion in the shoe room" .... Now I have some shelves on one wall and 1/3 *being generous* of the hanger rack - the rest of the walk in belongs to what might be normal for a family of 5 ~ replace badges with permission :D Please post your results for our entertainment :D

My wife owns way more guns than shoes.

Are you jealous yet? ;)
My wife used to own as many firearms as me, until the munchkins came along. And since our daughter came about she has suddenly turned domestic: bought a sewing machine and made some blankets, crafting machines for viable and such, making homemade cards, ordering a Glow Forge for laser stuff when we move into our house next month.

If she starts cooking I’m gonna odd out!

My wife used to own as many firearms as me, until the munchkins came along. And since our daughter came about she has suddenly turned domestic: bought a sewing machine and made some blankets, crafting machines for viable and such, making homemade cards, ordering a Glow Forge for laser stuff when we move into our house next month.

If she starts cooking I’m gonna odd out!
Oh I have so been looking at those machines HAHA! ~ I can see it now, every home will have a 3D printer/laser just like having a PC is as normal as a fridge.

Oh I have so been looking at those machines HAHA! ~ I can see it now, every home will have a 3D printer/laser just like having a PC is as normal as a fridge.
They are pretty cool. I’m gonna do some laser cut morale patches

Surprised? Yes! I can’t say it’s a bad thing, of course, but... I guess I’ll be offering to work some weekends!

Amy told me before this version of operation two weeks started that we we're gonna see big changes. Emphasis on the "big."

She wasn't wrong. It took them a bit, but we now have virtually ready to go blades at the moment of order. That's a big step for busseco. We've gotten spoiled in a sense, knowing you could order and have forever to worry about the funding- especially us pay as you go folks.

The only thing I wish now is for a NMFBM.

* Shows wife picture of the Trough Raider.
Wife: "You don't need that."
Me: "It's sweet though, isn't it?"
Wife: "No"
:(

Literally had the same conversation with my wife!!!!

Of course, she occasionally likes a knife and tells me to get it.

Shoot, she went to Bladeshow West last year with me, and "made" me buy some custom knives!!! (Though, really, I had sold some Busse, in anticipation of the show, including a face to face sale at the show..... so, it all evened out!)

Literally had the same conversation with my wife!!!!

Of course, she occasionally likes a knife and tells me to get it.

Shoot, she went to Bladeshow West last year with me, and "made" me buy some custom knives!!! (Though, really, I had sold some Busse, in anticipation of the show, including a face to face sale at the show..... so, it all evened out!)

That’s awesome she went to the show with you. Mine probably would have, instead she dropped me off & picked me up at the MAX station and stayed home with the kids so I could go, all 3 days, still awesome. She likes knives too and if I see something that she’d like I get it, or at least show her and let her decide.

Back