Arete Pictorial Review - Photo intense

I was just looking at the spoon you made in the contest thread and it reminded me about this post here and I wanted to read/look through it again. Ya know, with all of the pictures of bushcraft with Fiddleback knives there are around this site there are the makings for a pretty good Fiddleback Bushcraft Photo Gallery here or on Andy's site.

Heck, we could all send him things we've made; hearth-boards, spindles, bows, pot hangers, trap triggers, spoons...whatever... to clutter up his table...err I mean to use as table accents at shows, things made by end users to demonstrate just how "Bushcrafty" his knives really are :)

Not sure Andy wants all our junk! :foot: Perhaps he should put together a slide show of his knives in use and display on a TV at his table?

How do you like the pocket boy saw? Been kicking one of those around for a while.

Love that Silky saw! I carry it when doing quick hikes because it is much lighter than a chopper and can zip through wood like lightning. The handle is very comfortable and the saw teeth seem to work better than other saws I have or have tried.

Not sure Andy wants all our junk! :foot: Perhaps he should put together a slide show of his knives in use and display on a TV at his table?

Yeah, I know he probably wouldn't lol, I was just thinking there could be some way to share the pics and crafts to illustrate a point...maybe a photo gallery slide show like you mentioned.

My review of the Fiddleback Arete:

Fatwood is abundant here.

IMG_7662.jpg

(To be continued...)

Nice, I saw it too. Nice pics and review,,, :)

What a great thread :thumbup:. I like how you presented the Arete in light of purposeful tasks, and your pictures are great to boot! :)

Grate review&pictures, the arete is one that I really like. Good to see it at work another grate knife by fiddle back. I can't wait to get some of Andy's knives and put them to work myself.

Back