• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Armida A1 ETA Bronzo & Marathon JSAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Payment by cash, EMT, or Paypal please. I'll cover shipping in Canada and the USA - see below - (Hawaii is extra).

Hurts to let these go but I need the funds. Not looking for trades at the moment, thanks.

Armida A1 Bronzo with Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement. This is the first generation (purchased August 2013) of this watch and is currently sold out - the new gens have the less expensive (but still great Miyota 9015 auto movement in them). This was the very last one available. I have only worn it about 20 times and it's in mint condition with only a small bit of a patina starting to form in some places. Green dial, ø46mm including bezel, lug to lug is 50mm, lug spacing is 24mm, C3 lume (very bright), 19mm height (3.8mm domed sapphire crystal with inner AR coating), 1000m depth rating, HRV at 9 o-clock, titanium crown (so it doesn't turn your skin green).
Comes with tube, tool, card and rubber isofrane style strap with bronze buckle.

These were $1300 new, I'm asking $SOLD net USD OBRO. I'll cover postage, you add 3.5% ($35) for Paypal "goods" fees, and if you want insurance I'll split it with you ($30 total, so $15 from you).

Marathon JSAR. This is from the October 2009 run. The watch runs flawlessly, has very bright lume, and the strap still smells like vanilla. I had the battery changed in March 2014. It is in excellent shape - some typical minor wear marks and a couple marks on one side near one of the lugs. Comes with inner and outer boxes and paperwork.
Marathon JSAR Divers Watch Jumbo SAR LGP “Le Grand Plongeur” WW194018 Features & Specifications:

EOL (End of Life) display where second hand advances in 4 second increments when battery needs replacing
ETA Jumbo F07 full size movement (13 Lignes) with larger date
Commonly referred to as the Marathon “JSAR” (Jumbo Search and Rescue)
Jumbo Dive Wristwatch, non-tritium, high torque quartz movement (Swiss Made)
Intended Use: Diving, Search and Rescue (SAR)
Jumbo 46.6mm oversized stainless steel case (17mm height, 22mm lug width)
Stainless steel 316L water tight case with engraved back
Weight is 159.6 grams (5.2oz)
Water resistant to 30 atmospheres (300m/1000ft.)
Tested IAW ISO 6425
Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
Screw down crown
This Dive Watch has the unique feature of using non-tritium MaraGlo technology for illumination
Luminous Features are powered by MaraGlo inserts and appliqués
Uni-Directional Elapsed Time Ring (60 minutes, 120 clicks) with MaraGlo triangle at position 0
Black analogue dial
2 Scale dial shows standard and supplemental (24hr) time 1-12, 13-24
Luminous hands and hour markings
Black background date wheel with easy-set date function
Replacement Battery #371
This watch comes complete with 100% vulcanized black rubber strap 22mm wide and 316L stainless steel buckle (Swiss Made)
Engraved markings on back include details such as date of production and serial numbers for traceability and maintenance
Case dimensions: 48mm without crown, 55mm lug-to-lug, 22mm lugs

WITHDRAWN USD all in please. Cheers.

Armida:

Attachments

• a1 4.JPG
    a1 4.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Marathon JSAR: Withdrawn

Attachments

• j5.JPG
    j5.JPG