Armoralleather Picture Thread

ooooh! Y'know, I can do some digging, or web searching. That tease looks awesome!!!

Funny thing, the wife was just talking yesterday about getting some synthetics to use as inlays, wouldn't carbon fiber be a really interesting one? She actually said that very thing. :)

Very interesting!

Hmmmm. I believe natural CF is yellow and w/ black leather tooled and cut out in a radioactive symbol..........

Although, I have heard it is a down right $!#*@ to work with.

Time to do some research.

∞

No worries posting the Chuddy Bear sheath, I appreciate all works regardless of the maker. :D I appreciate you posting that. :)

My pleasure posting the pic and it was a pleasure owning the sheath. The good news is is that the new owner loves it and told me that it is the nicest AK47 sheath that he's ever seen. I have to agree with him.

Very nice to hear! :D Thank you!

On a side note, the Christmas rush is almost over thankfully. We've had more business this holiday season than ever before! I cant thank my customers enough. :)

Dwayne,

I got the 4 sheaths in today. They look great. I especially like the R9 sheath with the Swamp Warden piggy back. Very nice work! I'll get some pics posted in the next day or so.

Sweet! I was hoping that you'd like them. :) The Warden sheath is a bit stiff but it will mellow with time.

I'm glad you like them, there's a lot of thought in there. :D

The R9 and Swamp Warden sheath.
6570262987_1f6f54e599_z.jpg

6570263387_fef4e47cef_z.jpg

The RMD sheath.
6570258161_843f8712e8_z.jpg

The Rodent Solution sheath. I got a matching one of these for my wife as well.
6570261995_509dca2b25_z.jpg

Classic black all the way around. Excellent work.

Sharkskin and Dragon
fbmshark.jpg

fbmshark2.jpg

I traded the mistress that went to this sheath, but I kept the sheath since it matches my AK sheath. Someday I'll replace the mistress..

Here's some pics of my first sheath from Dwayne. It spoiled me for leather sheaths ever since. I have around 10 sheaths from him now.

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

Here's a couple other sheaths he's done for me.

JH_sideby.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Last edited:
I always love seeing your pictures, outstanding quality and clarity. They put mine to shame. :)

I've got to eventually get me a decent camera, I have a nice 35mm and would love to have a digital in the same case size, any suggestions?

edit: oops, this is the picture thread isnt it? :eek: Let me start a thread on that.......

Back