Around the Anvil. the official chat thread.

Wow it kills me waiting for a new knife, I'm like a little kid waiting for christmas:eek:.....anybody else the same way ????

I am contemplating building a couple of "classic" booshways. 3/16th flat ground 1095...... hmmmmmmm what to do????

Was gone for three days to Vandenburg Air Force base.... I am home now and will be shipping things out.

2011-06-24_13-20-43_125.jpg

My son and daughter are on the left. The Ronald Reagan missile observatory memorial. Overlooks slick 2 and 3 launch pads.

Civil Air Patrol...... we are heading to a Naval air station today. Then its nose to the grinder!

Civil Air Patrol...... we are heading to a Naval air station today. Then its nose to the grinder!

CAP looks like a great program. My son is joining this year when he turns 12. Do your kids get to fly? How about SAR training?

Awesome CAP pics Mark!!

I just showed them to my son and he is pumped.

I'm probably going to join too. I figure if I have to drive him back and forth, I might as well hang out and learn some SAR. I'll leave the flying to him. He's been doing it for about two years now and he's pretty good.

Back