Arriving Grab Bags from Christmas in July 2021

I don't have any experience with the Cerakote used on the Busse, but I do have experience with framelocks and pocket clips I've had coated. It will hold up fairly well over time. It doesn't chip like paint does, so it will just wear away on high contact areas. I've also had multiple shotgun barrels coated for my shotguns I've used for waterfowl hunting. It holds up fairly well to repeated cycling and holds up really well in the field.
Thanks, I've not had any issues with it on my firearms either, so hopefully it will stay looking decent with some use🙏

What kind of handle is that on the bottom? Looks awesome! I have a steel heart and the nano fusion handle is a little small for me, I really like the handle on my chopweiler
That is a TGULB On the bottom.
Nuked Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart in the middle.
I don't know the nomenclature for Res-C handles yet, besides the regulator handles (this this is not).

That is a TGULB On the bottom.
Nuked Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart in the middle.
I don't know the nomenclature for Res-C handles yet, besides the regulator handles (this this is not).
Alright man, I'm new here....a piglet they say hahaha so not sure what tgulb is🤯 I've got and now I'm gonna try and get this right now...a nano fusion nuclear steelheart with cerakote finish🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ I think I got it right 🤣 it's fkin rad whatever it is, but I really like the handle on your tgulb ...looks a little bigger than the nano fusion

Alright man, I'm new here....a piglet they say hahaha so not sure what tgulb is🤯 I've got and now I'm gonna try and get this right now...a nano fusion nuclear steelheart with cerakote finish🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️ I think I got it right 🤣 it's fkin rad whatever it is, but I really like the handle on your tgulb ...looks a little bigger than the nano fusio
JWe0T05.jpg

There also on the smaller busse basics but im not sure it call it a wardog style on them 🤗 im just a piglet trying to share what ive picked up

Back