1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 35 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 31 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 34 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Arrow head pendant-Stabilized Curly Maple

Discussion in 'Wilderness & Survival Skills' started by SkogKniv, Jul 3, 2010.

1. SkogKniv

SkogKniv

Jul 25, 2009
    This one cost me the tip of my thumb skin. oooowwww it burns.

This one was much more difficult than the others, and its not perfect at the top, but its close.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The beagle decided she wanted attention, so she jumped up and got in the way:D

[​IMG]

2. SkogKniv

SkogKniv

Jul 25, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. HandofCod

HandofCod

Feb 27, 2010
    Awesome!

4. Rockywolf

Rockywolf Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Very sharp looking!

5. Preacher Man

Preacher Man Moderator Moderator

Jan 28, 2005
    Nice, really nice.

6. mielton

mielton

Apr 27, 2009
    This really is awsome.

I wish I had such a talent.

7. SkogKniv

SkogKniv

Jul 25, 2009
    I have no sculpting or woodwork talent to be honest. One thing I have acquired however is patience. That alone has done wonders for my projects.

8. John G

John G

Jul 4, 2008
    Looks fantastic. What finish did you use?

9. bobbywett

bobbywett KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 23, 2006
    Nice Work:thumbup:

10. mielton

mielton

Apr 27, 2009
    That line is so remarkable, and respectable.

Keep up the good work!! I love them !!