• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Artsig1: Owe you one

Just finished a deal with artsig1 (Art Sigmon). This gentleman went thru a lot of time and trouble to make sure I got the knife for that I am grateful. The shipping cost quite a bit more than I had allocated but he waved away my offers to pay the difference. AND he slipped an extra gift into the package as well.

Art, my sincere thanks for your generosity to a complete stranger thousands of miles away on the other side of the world.

Andrew Limsk

------------------
"Praise not the day until evening has come;a sword until it is tried; ice until it has been crossed; beer until it has been drunk" - Viking proverb

Extra gift? . . . Umhh, That's sound good.
wink.gif

Thanks for the kind words Andrew, but it was the least I could do after making you wait for me to get my lazy behind to the shipper. Glad you liked it!

Now Santi, don't get your hopes up, as I am "on the ball" with getting to the shipper! LOL, but you just never know.............

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"
Heb. 4:12

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by artsig1:
LOL, but you just never know.............</font>

Hee hee! You're so right!
biggrin.gif

I will second that...he is good, heck..he is great..no worry with him..sent EXACTLY what he said..and i was MORE than pleased..a REAL GOOD ONE !

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by artsig1:
...it was the least I could do after making you wait for me to get my lazy behind to the shipper.</font>

sigh, and here I thought I was being taken for a ride... Art, thank god for GB&U or I'd be whinning right now. Lets get them blades in the mail!
smile.gif

Art's one of the best that's for sure a class act all the way!:D

James

I have not been to the GB&U lately. 'playing catch up!

Art is a GREAT guy to deal with. I enjoyed putting a face to the name at Blade.Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!

Back