Ash-2

I was fine until Busto said this :thumbup:

Now I want one of those too!!!!! :grumpy:

IN. OINK! :pig:

This would certainly round out my Snakeskin collection....:thumbup:

Specs....... I'm saying whatever the Busse wizards and magicians come up with.....

Yes sir. But I'm interested to hear the various preferences of the HOGs and more seasoned piglets. Another run of essentially ASH1s? Or, A revisited SHSH? Or....?

Gunfixrjoe is spot on with this one!
I don't like safe queens in general, but one of the few I keep is a giraffe bone ash. The problem is the damn thing feels so well balanced that I can hardly stand not using it. Ironically the user versions on the buy/sell now cost as much as I paid for the custom...

I need a usable ash! Why would they not reintroduce this? they would sell like hot cakes!

I suppose it's possible, we got a SOB. Maybe it can be called a BASH(Brother of Anniversary Steel Heart)? I'm in! :thumbup::D

Yo Gus...spot on we've been given the AMS...ASHBM...SOB....so why not BASH or ASHSH??.....OOOOH RAAAAAH....:thumbup:

Ok so I don't normally advocate cutting in line, but can we get enough posts to outpace the basic 8 thread? We have 98 pages to make up, but a post race could be an interesting busse e-sport :D
(Shameless disclaimer -- I would rather have an ash)
If you want basic go big or go home; I can live with a b10. Bwahahahaha

Tiger hide NMASH... I'm in!

Yes!!! I like the way you think!

What about a different handle than has been previously used on the Steel Heart line? Like the ASHTAC previously mentioned, or a SFASH (although that doesn't roll of the tongue well)? Perhaps a SF BASH.

Shiver my timbers!!!!!! :eek::eek: this is the best idea i have seen in a long long time

NMASH !!!!!!!!! NEEDS TO HAPPEN:D:thumbup:

Why thank you kind Sir. I thought so too lets make it happen!!! Gotta love the smell of melted infi in the morning :).

ok so i don't normally advocate cutting in line, but can we get enough posts to outpace the basic 8 thread? We have 98 pages to make up, but a post race could be an interesting busse e-sport :d
(shameless disclaimer -- i would rather have an ash)
if you want basic go big or go home; i can live with a b10. Bwahahahaha

lets's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah.....barely went off the first page...BTTT!!!!!:thumbup:
Let's make this happen Jerry:D

Back