• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ASH1s

ALL SOLD--THANKS!

Left-to-Right:

1.) Mint Skinny ASH1, black mags-on-black, $310. SOLD.

2.) Mint Skinny ASH1, black mags-on-sage, $310. SOLD.

Mint black leather Dwayne Puckett sheath available with either of the above for addl. $50. SOLD.

3.) Mint CG ASH1, black mags-on-urban gray, WITH black Buy Brown kydex, $370. SOLD

4.) Mint CG ASH1, black mags-on-urban gray, WITH gray Buy Brown kydex, $370. SOLD

Prices include insured Priority shipping in USA. Money orders only—not set up for Paypal.

Last edited:
I realize the Busse Company Store still has these available in some color combinations, but the two above are less money and both the black-on-sage and the black-on-black have been sold out for months, so secondary market is the only way to get one of these popular color combo's. Both of these are dead mint, BTW. AND...the Dwayne Pucket leather sheaths, modeled specifically for the Skinnies, have long since sold out.

By the way, if you have any doubt that a nice, light 3/16" thick INFI blade will take care of you, check this out:

http://knifetests.com/busseskinnyash1dtest.html

Nuclear tough, lightweight Skinny ASH1's in the most sought-after color combos CHEAP here.

Will,

1.) Mint Skinny ASH1, black mags-on-black

If the knife is in new condition with the factory edge, then I will buy it. E-mail to follow soon - e-mail has been sent. A USPS MO is good for me.

Gene

Last edited:
Will,

1.) Mint Skinny ASH1, black mags-on-black

If the knife is in new condition with the factory edge, then I will buy it. E-mail to follow soon - e-mail has been sent. A USPS MO is good for me.

Gene

Black mags-on-black Skinny is sold. Thanks, Gene.

BEAUTIFUL MINT BLACK-MAGS-ON-SAGE SKINNY AVAILABLE WITH BLACK LEATHER DWAYNE PUCKETT SHEATH FOR $340 SHIPPED.

Back