ATC T-Shirts

They are scheduled to arrive Tuesday, February 11th.

My wife Amy already has instructions to ship them out while Justin and I are at Shot Show.

This is the MAGIC WEEK friends.

Thanks for your patience.

Andy,

can you include some instructions with my hsirt on throwing ATC shirts and making them stick? :)

OK everybody...they just arrived a day ahead of schedule.

Justin and I are getting ready to leave for Shot.

Amy will go through the contest list tomorrow and start packing.

I will advise on overage and what's available, if anything is left.

This order was to fulfill the contest shirts. They are indeed free of charge to the several winners and we ask that you wear them proudly.

Picture this....

Black T shirt, ATC Logo in its usual OD-style color
Small ATC logo on left chest
Large ATC logo on back
Below the ATC logo(in the same style font/color as logo) it says "The Man With The Hawk Is Back"

Kinda like a spin-off the old Indiana Jones movie posters.

Just thought it'd be cool.

Gotta have black for us military folks!

WOHOO!

Came home from visiting friends for 5 days and there's my awesome shirt in the mail!!! I threw it at a stump from 3 feet. 3.5 spins and it stuck! It doesn't make as loud of a thwack as a tomahawk though :)

It was fated that I get my shirt today. I watched 2001 Best Ranger on tv today. They showed a 5 second clip of tomahawk throwing. For 2 of those seconds you could see Andy Prisco watching a Ranger throw a 'hawk and then get all excited when the 'hawk struck home.

Yay Suzanne! Yay Andy! Yay Rangers! And yay cool t-shirts!

How about a green one to ensure us military guys (I guess the Marines are the only ones that where green skivy shirts!) can wear them in uniform?! I have a Strider Knives one...I NEED a ATC one!
(I carry a Strider/Buck folder, you don't make one of those-yet!)

I would take at least 2 and from the sounds of guys over here, they will be checking you all out soon...

Sgt. Horse

I wear my Survival sheath Brend rig everywhere out here and everyone (officers, enlisted, Brits) have asked about it...most hope I don't pull as "Triston" and scalp anyone like Brad Pitt's character in "Legends of the Fall." (EVERYONE is afraid of the Brend's spike-very agressive and intimadating, but YOU knew that!)

Back