Attachment question

How many pictures can we attach now, and what are the size(both in filesize and picture size) limits?

I did notice that before the first outage I had plenty of total attachment space available, and now after they came back up I have no space! and apparently only 1 meg of total space allowed? is this a temporary thing or will I be needing to regularly pruge older attachments in order to clear space for newer photos?
Thanks again Spark for the new forums, the upgrade is great!
Dwayne

I'm not sure how much I'm going to set the space to per user at this time - I'm toying with 3-5mb (it's currently set to one). Quite frankly, we've got almost a gB of attachments in the system right now (18,307 files to be specific), and less than 1000 gold members - and $30-45 a year doesn't help when my disk space & bandwidth are being raped. While I'd like to offer everyone unlimited image hosting, a LOT of these images are older than 2002! Now that you guys have the ability to get rid of the old stuff, I'd suggest some people do so...

Thanks much for the heads up Spark, and I did just that, heh heh, in fact I hit the wrong button and scrapped them all! lol! :D I'll try to spread the word about that and hopefully yall will open up a bunch of space outing those old pics.

Back