Attention ATCC members....

I would like to apologize for the delay in our newsletter.

All of us at ATC are working on it and hope to have it sent early February.

It will detail a TON of things from last year, to include some words about "Pete", as well as some things to come.

Thanks for your patience and I will keep everyone posted.

Be well.

The scoop is that I'm embarrassed and the fault is mine that the first newsletter has not been released.

I could present a bunch of legitimate reasons the letter isn't out yet, but the bottom line is that it has to be done.

We've honored club discounts, a club Hawk (Branton Thrower) and a few other "perks" this past year, but the letter still has to be completed.

I will check with Suzanne in the morning as to where we are on the layout (...we indeed got started with a GREAT layout...it's just not completed) and I will update the forum.

My apologies.

Just curious as to the status on this. Also, if someone gets the chance to drop me an email to let me know how the discounts shake down, I would appreciate it as I have not been privy to that since joining. Thanks for your time in advance.

progunner@warpnet.net

P.S. if there is a thread with an update and I missed it, please forgive me.

No problem Pro...

Big preparations have been underway for the club...members will receive an e-mail with same next week.

Stay tuned and thanks for dropping the note.

Andy,

If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know!.:).

Andy Prisco said:
No problem Pro...

Big preparations have been underway for the club...members will receive an e-mail with same next week.

Works for me. Thanks for the reply.

Andy Prisco said:
No problem Pro...

Next week has come and gone. Did I miss it? Maybe you guys don't have my email address on file. It is progunner@warpnet.net just in case.

The 2004 ATCC Club Hawk is nearly ready...Suzanne will confirm your e-mail address on the notification list.

This new hawk is hand forged and a completely new design. Pics and specs will be included in the notification.

Just thought I would drop in on this one once again. The Rainier hawks are sweet and I am glad a got to snatch one up. I have had mine for a few months, but I haven't got to throw it yet.

What's the word on the newsletter?

I hope to be able to begin releasing this in March and I know that everyone will be pleased. Thanks for your patience.

Suzanne Settle
Customer Service
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200 (Toll-Free)

Back