Attention: "Usual Suspects" You know who you are!!

Les Robertson

BANNED
The CM-1 has arrived.

This is a Custom version of the factory Commander.

This knife is double ground, has the SPECWAR logo, has the wave. The scales are black G-10. The factory knives appear to have spline or hexhead screws, these screws are the standard (slot head) ones used on Emerson's custom knives.

Jackstraw if you can explain to me how to post a photo on Bladeforums I will attempt to post a photo on my forum.

------------------
Les Robertson
www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com

"Nobody throws me my own guns and tells me to run, nobody!

Here is additional information from the original owner.

"Les,
I bought the Knife from Ernie at TREXPO in Burbank in 1998. I have only seen one other knife like mine and it was in the pocket of a navy person.......I have shown it to Jason Beck, who until very recently did Law
Enforcement sales for Emerson, Beck told me that it was a CM-1,and that I should stop carrying it.

I then purchased a Commander. In comparing the two ,side by side .....The CM-1 has
standard slotted screws in the handle slabs and the clip,The Commander has phillips head screws. My Knife has recessed screw holes. Otherwise they are almost the same, I had to beg Emerson for three days to get this knife! He made no mention of it being a proto, The commander was not yet in release."

Price Tag: Current bid is $2,000.00

Will probably be gone by the end of the day.

Les

$2000 !!!!!!!

if it is worth it to ya, and you can afford it go for it. as for myself i will stick with a factory commander or wait for one of the ones he sells to the japanese with the true double grind.

Guys,

The CM-1 has been sold. Thank you to all of you who contacted me.

Les

------------------
Les Robertson
www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com

"Nobody throws me my own guns and tells me to run, nobody!

I want to second that, I have been waiting to see a pic of this knife for a long time now...........

Back