Attn: Future Sifu Owners

Sifu First Edition

Since it's too big to carry legally here it might as well be collectible! (YES, of course I'm gonna carry it!)

------------------
Life is a journey, not a guided tour -- GO ARMED!
-->BLADE

"SIFU First Edition"
hand engraved and inlaid with gold with ruby accents and...

jeff

Make sure you do the laser testing on Ewok's blade for making fun of yur speling.
smile.gif

Aha!

I changed my mind
wink.gif
"Pre-production prototype" is the way to go! Yessiree. People here don't seem to have very strong feelings about this, so basically, whilst it's nice to know you care about us enough to make it our call, I think we'd all be happy with whatever you chose (just trying to skew things in my favour!)

Here's hopin' -

Kallisti

SIFU-Limited First Edition

That has a nice ring to it

------------------
Ciao

Mike Melone
memelone@yahoo.com
"One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them." --Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796

The word "Prototype" seems to have meaning for us knife-types...

Just looking at a Camillus CUDA which said "First Production Run" (Gaack!)

MHO

-Michael

SIFU FRIST(FIRST?) EDITION

Short & To-the-Point

Bill

P.S. - Bagged two UPS trucks yesterday but they were empty! Is there a limit on brown trucks?

Pre production prototype sounds the best and is probably the most accurate,given the blades are hand ground and the finished concept isn`t finalized Yet.When are we gonna get `em?
David

AKTI#150

Lone voice in the wilderness. How about as little lazer engraving as possible? Maybe just a small "limited edition #" and that's it?

Zog

So far Sifu First Edition is the winner. We put our logo and patent number on all our product. Spark where is that art work I sent you to post?

Bob Taylor

------------------
Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints and escaping.

Back