• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Atwood and Salvatore Ferragamo swim suit

Hi,

Up for sale is a few atwood tools and a Salvatore Ferragamo swimsuit. These are all new and include the authenticity card & tag. These will be shipped via USPS Priority shipping which I believe includes $50 of insurance on each package. If you would like additional insurance it will be at buyers expense. I will not be held accountable after shipping the item and providing a tracking number. If you would like any pictures please include an email address or phone number to send a picture text. Items for sale are:

-Semi Roid G2 Atwrench - $95 Shipped (Paypal gift/ Paypal + 3%)

-Ti Hangman (including the additional little Nite Ize piece) - $70.00 Shipped (Paypal gift/ Paypal + 3%)

-Salvatore Ferragamo swimsuit Size 50 which is 34 in US. Here is a link to see what they look like. They are the red ones. - $170.00 Shipped (Paypal gift/ Paypal + 3%) (Selling these because I am a 32)

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...amo&N=4294918681+1568+306424609&bmUID=kunjtET

Back