Auction: 18" Sirupati by Bura for the "Bura Fund"

Gentlemen,

I wanted to wait until some of the other auctions had ended before posting mine, so here goes:

I am auctioning off an 18" Sirupati by Bura. This Khukuri has been tested only and used no other time. The scratches (if you can call them that) are so light that they are only detectable to a very critical eye. This one is 18" overall, weighs 19.5 oz. with a 3/8 spine. The blade is hard as a rock! It has the crecent moon on one side and "L. B." on the other.

It has a rosewood handle and light saatisal handled Karda and Chakma. Scabbard in smooth leather by the new sarki. The handles have had 6 Walosi oil treatments, and the scabbard has had lexol and been neutral waxed.

The Auction will run until 8 PM EST July 13, Next Saturday.
The winner sends Uncle Bill a Check ( Or paypal, buys off of andale--you get the picture) and I pay shipping to the winner.

It is a beautiful Khukuri and I'm certain that it's new owner will be pleased.

-Craig

Craig
I'll start things off and bid $100. I'm sure this one will go much higher!

Semp --

Thanks for the bids! I have the utmost confidence that it will find a good home. I'm just glad I can help out.

-Craig

BTTT :D !!

$150

Sorry Rag, my friend fell in love with my 18" by Kumar and now I need a replacement.

Originally posted by raghorn
That's OK, Eich. Everybody wins here.

Absotively, Raghorn!:)

BTW, I just finished the Flitz on all the metal surfaces and Renaissance wax on everything. Sounds tempting....don't it ;) ;)

-Craig

My Auction for Bura is closed. The Winner is Beoram with a bid of $155. I'm e-mailing Beo for address info. Thank you to all who participated and here's hoping Bura will be back pounding steel soon!

Thanks,

Craig

Back