• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

August 2022 BotM - Buck Ranger Skinner 113 CPM-154/Scalloped Honduran Rosewood

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
Hello BladeForums,

I hope you are all having a really great day!

I accept most forms of payment and ship everything either USPS First Class or Priority (depending on speed differences) with tracking. I apologize, but U.S. buyers only at this time.

Up for sale today is an August 2022 Buck of the Month Buck 113 Ranger Skinner featuring CPM-154 steel and scalloped Honduran rosewood scales! This thing is absolutely gorgeous! So much so that it has sat, unused in my collection for almost two years.... So off it goes! This knife has not been carried, but may have some very minor bolster tarnish from sitting. It is in absolutely beautiful condition, and is a gorgeous knife! Only 500 of these were made. I am asking the price I paid directly from Buck plus shipping for this.

Comes with the knife, brown leather sheath, box, COA, and paperwork.

I am asking $170 Shipped SOLD! for the Buck 113 Ranger Skinner BotM in CPM-154 and scalloped Honduran rosewood.

Mr05OCT.jpeg

qofr1aT.jpeg

kB1ttyp.jpeg

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Last edited:
Back