August

Fuck it throw me down for the end of August. Ill be in and out of the country so ill have time to think about what I want.let me know my deadline to figure it the fuck out.

I'm thinking about a mid-sized R9...I am as impressed with your S30V as much as 01, so will need to see what's realistic.

If anyone has been waiting to place an order, I suggest not to wait too long. After July my order list is pretty light, to stay in business it needs to grow, or I will be forced to stop giving delivery dates until there are enough orders to justify ordering materials. My other choice is to stop making knives altogether.

Long time lurker here.

I've got a custom pattern in mind, 1/8" stock, ~4" blade FFG or possibly convex, 8-9" OAL.

Would you let me do the scales and sheath myself? My father in law and I have done scales on a couple of the Enzo necker blanks, and I made the sheaths. It was a fun project to work together on, and that would be my ideal.

Will email you further details this evening to see if this is compatible for us, but if you think something along these lines works - sign me up for first available!

Thanks,
Angus

I have made blanks for the customer to finish. I would need more details and a drawing to give a final answer.

Back