Augustus Lambert Collaboration?

I have chomping at the bit for this one for a while now! Any news as to when this one is happening?

My last information was that they expect them to be ready end of May / beginning of June

Any info on what these look like?

Here you go;

870286939.jpg

870286954.jpg

870286969.jpg

870286689.jpg

870286699.jpg

870286704.jpg

870286709.jpg

Saw some more on insta. Can anyone explain the philosophy on the micarta? Why have bronze screws, a natural looking handle material and still have a bright blue pivot? It looks weird and inconsistent.

I got a pena lanny micarta that has bronze hardware everywhere. I think from knife center.

The final production versions arrived last week; carbon fiber, marble carbon fiber and green micarta. The micarta version looks different compared with the pre-production version (as show in my previous pictures). Its a sandblasted micarta instead of the polished micarta. I like how it looks on this knife. Also liking the bronze color screws.
984401795.jpg

984401790.jpg

984401815.jpg

I picked up a micarta version and I really want the sandblasted linen micarta now. I would consider the weave CF also.

It's a nice heavy blade that flips easily and drops even easier. Blade shape is great too.

zKfr9FCl.jpg

FrVVfTPl.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry Russ to beat a dead horse. Apologies guys.

No appology needed, that was a dickish post on my part. Personally, those wild grinds throw me off.
Lambert is one of my favorite makers though, another blessing from up north...
Russ

All good.

I’ve been thinking of getting a Lambert for some time now. Love the designs.

The ones over at drop look good too. Also was researching doing some ano to change the blue pivot to match the bronze hardware. Seems simple enough to make that one mod.

The thing keeping me from the drop.com version is that the Augustus is just slightly more badass, oh and the micarta.

All good.

I’ve been thinking of getting a Lambert for some time now. Love the designs.

The ones over at drop look good too. Also was researching doing some ano to change the blue pivot to match the bronze hardware. Seems simple enough to make that one mod.

The thing keeping me from the drop.com version is that the Augustus is just slightly more badass, oh and the micarta.
I had the drop Raine on order but I decided if I'm going to wait 6 months only to save $50, I'll just spend $50 more when it drops in January. I cancelled my order and bought all new hunting gear. I kind of wish I could afford to order it and wait 6 months but I'll have to chance it.

I can read some reviews and see if they're all that. The Raine is a cool design but that new reflective composite material looks kind of cheap. I need to see it up close to decide. I still think the crossroads is a better knife than the Augustus but the Augustus is a really cool beautiful knife too.

Last edited:
I got my Augustus a couple days ago, and it is quite nice. My only complaint, and a minor one at that, is the pivot color. Oh well.

As for the Raine, I hate all the handle options. It's unfortunate that it is not offered in something more "normal".

Back