Autumn Blade

Well Lorien a few more of your exquisite knives in a museum. 👍 I lusted after both of those too but as with beautiful women - you can't have them all.:(
More to the point - Beautiful women - THEY DON'T all want me. Knives aren't so discriminating so I do have a better chance. :)

Great collection EMCEE EMCEE

Well Lorien a few more of your exquisite knives in a museum. 👍 I lusted after both of those too but as with beautiful women - you can't have them all.:(
More to the point - Beautiful women - THEY DON'T all want me. Knives aren't so discriminating so I do have a better chance. :)

Great collection EMCEE EMCEE
Thank you sir. 👍🏼

We’re celebrating Thanksgiving today and preparing for the feast. My clever wife lured me in to prepairing the meat and cheese platter by saying, “Baby, will you cut up the cheese with your sexy sexy sharp knife ?!?”

This ploy was very reminiscent of Marylan Monroe, Jessica Rabbit, ya get my drift. Well, being the man that I am, Autumn Blade came out of the display case, sexily and sharply ! It destroyed that cheese, cleaned right up, and went back to its resting place next to “the Shedding”. Lorien Lorien , on this day of celebration, I thank you for making food prep so much fun !

IMG_4760.jpeg

Back