Available (BIG HANDED GUYS!!! Check out this Bushfinger!)

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
First up is two Machete's with wood handles that are lightly used, and not abused. One is an 18"er with Oak, and the other is a 16"er with Mahogany.

Both SPF. Thanks!

20101230100_3679-vi.jpg

20101230100_3680-vi.jpg

Big Handed Bushfinger (over 1" at swell. Made for you Giants!) Its wearing multicolored burlap micarta from Shadetree. Convex sabergrind on spalted 01 steel. (Please don't get offended by this statement: If you shark this out of a large handed customer's hand and then call me because its too big I'm going to post here that you are an asshat. I have some customers with large paws, and this should go to those guys as it will fit them perfectly.)

SPF

20101230100_3682-vi.jpg

20101230100_3685-vi.jpg

Bushpic wearing red dyed burlap micarta from Shadetree. Really a neato knife. I'll be making more of these for certain. 4.75" handle and 3.9" blade.

Sold

20101230100_3692-vi.jpg

Last edited:
More?? Or is that all there is for now? Not bad for the week after Christmas tho! Just wanted to get out of the house with all the noisey toys that the girls got for Christmas. :D

Pretty unique pin pattern on that Bushpic. Well if that is all there is I guess I can go get to work around the house then (you know since there aint no bolstered HB) . :D:thumbup:

Ha ha ha ha asshat, that's classic

Also I am a big guy (6'5 feet tall wide shoulders built like a buick) and that bushfinger is beautiful and I only wish I could afford it and i never heard of burlap but it looks amazing. As a big person I appreciate the fact that somebody in this society focused on making people and objects smaller and thinner would go out of there way and make something for the B&T community

If it's still available, I'll take the big Bushfinger.

I'm a pretty big boy so don't worry about that ;)

Bushpik sold! Thanks Dis

Bushfinger SPF. Thanks Deepfry. I'll message you with my details.

Congrats Deepfry!

Great idea Andy :thumbup: Hopefully you got a few more in the works

I like that Bushfinger but since I have smal hands it would not have worked for me. I wasn't quite sure what an "asshat" was so I googled it. www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=asshat
I don't want to be one of those!

Another nice bunch of knives, I'm glad to see that you got through the snow to make it back to the shop. You didn't burn any of your nice wood to keep warm, did ya?

Andy, if she still has a nice sharp edge, I'll take the 16" Mahogany Machete. Looks like a beauty! Please send your paypal info. to me at brwcty59 at gmail dot com.

-- Steve

Man, the grind on the Bushfinger looks awesome!

I've been at my desk working all day, feeling like crap...head hurts, ears hurt, joints achy, feeling nauseous all d@mned day. Now I'm sitting here fondling my Bushfinger hoping i feel a lot better than this when I can get out Sunday for some "me time"

Who knew that you could google "asshat" and get an answer!

The burlap micarta just doesn't shine in pictures. I was the lucky gent who got the 1/8" burlap micarta bushfinger. When you see a picture it looks good, when you see it in person you can see the depth of the micarta and the actual burlap in the layers. It is a very functional and very good looking handle material. I haven't touched my bushcrafter since this thing got here and the bushcrafter is a great looking and handling knife!

Nice job Andy.

Fine craftsmanship on your work, just another 600 machetes to go,maybe have all of them finished by Blade Show. I hope you and Dylan have a profitable and safe New Year.
Thanks,
Michael

Back