Available JouFuu Sheaths 03/29/2016

Payment sent - quick question, was "P" claimed tonight - I see it marked SPF but not sure it was called though?

Seems I marked it SPF by accident. It's still available.

Received. I'll get it shipped tomorrow.

All other sheaths shipped today. Thanks everyone. :thumbup:

Just curious, do you have tracking info on sheath orders? I sometimes think I'm as addicted to tracking knives etc as I am the knives etc themselves..haha! But seriously, do you? :D

Just curious, do you have tracking info on sheath orders? I sometimes think I'm as addicted to tracking knives etc as I am the knives etc themselves..haha! But seriously, do you? :D

Yes, I have my receipt with all the tracking numbers, but do not send out tracking numbers on weekly orders. That would require me to type out every number to 15 different people. Call me old skool or antiquated .. but i hand write labels and then stand in line at the post office with all my packages. No 'click n ship' here. If you don't have your package by Saturday, PM me and I'll start the claim process.

Yes, I have my receipt with all the tracking numbers, but do not send out tracking numbers on weekly orders. That would require me to type out every number to 15 different people. Call me old skool or antiquated .. but i hand write labels and then stand in line at the post office with all my packages. No 'click n ship' here. If you don't have your package by Saturday, PM me and I'll start the claim process.

Not a problem, I understand. I just received one of your ISP sheaths with a Runt I bought here and have to say, the quality is exceptional!

Not a problem, I understand. I just received one of your ISP sheaths with a Runt I bought here and have to say, the quality is exceptional!

That was a really good buy! That's one of my favorite combos and i personally are carry one of those EVERYDAY! Love it!

Back