Available JouFuu Sheaths 05/24/2016

I'll withdraw from A please Bud, just trying to get one of them :)

B is exactly what I was after!

I can release O to fatboyclone if he'd still like it. I scored the Runt sheath and can be content with that! :)

a, b please

I have you down for B. Per your message, A is still available. Thanks!

I j Please Bud

J is yours Abe. Per your message, 'I' was released to NUTRAMAC

C & N are yours Gus. Thanks!

I'll take n p

P & L are yours! Thank you!

I'll take I and J

Rob .. 'I' is yours. Thanks!

Q is yours sir. Thank you!

M is yours sir. Thank you!

k l m pls

H & K are yours sir! Thank you!

R. ISP (inside the pocket), 6-7oz (oiled) leather, Walnut w/brown stitching, SS shorty clip; $80.00
(fits: Runt)

You got it! R is yours! Thank you!

I'll take o

I can release O to fatboyclone if he'd still like it. I scored the Runt sheath and can be content with that! :)

fatboyclone .. O is yours is you still want it. :thumbup:

PayPal money sent... I assume to [JouFuu@yahoo.com]? The ".com" extension was not shown in the instructions but pretty sure it's not ".edu", etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
PayPal money sent... I assume to [JouFuu@yahoo.com]? The ".com" extension was not shown in the instructions but pretty sure it's not ".edu", etc.

Correct. I do not leave it as an active email link on the forum because of the spam-bot crawlers that look for email addys .. and then I get slammed with spam-emails.

If A or B ever become available I'll take one please. I call dibs on any listed next week too! :p

G please if available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G is yours, sir! Thank you! If you have any questions, my email is listed in the OP.

G isn't going to work for him so it's back on the available list.

If A or B ever become available I'll take one please. I call dibs on any listed next week too! :p

They're both paid for and shipped already. I do have plans to offer another one next week. :thumbup:

Back