Available JouFuu Sheaths 12/29/2015

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Exyzzy

Exyzzy

Sep 11, 2015
    I'll take A if available. Thanks!

2. Torch76

Torch76

Nov 1, 2015
    Seconds in C. Thanks.

3. dsarps

dsarps

Nov 27, 2015
    I'll take O if still available

4. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    You got E Abe, Thanks.

C, D, and O are yours sir. Thank you!

H is yours sir. Thanks.

Both K & R are yours Noah, Thank you.

"I" is yours sir. I like how the color combo turned out on this one. Classic.

All 3 are yours Frosty. Hope you like those lefties. ;)

You got 'L' Rick. Thank you. BTW, H was already called.

M is yours Gus. Thanks. BTW, H was already called.

G is yours mission664. Thank you.

N & P are yours sir. Thank you.

Q is yours sir ... and to answer your question. Yes, the EDC Lone Star will fit anything I have listed as an EDC-II fitting. The Lone Star is a clip point EDC-II.

A is yours Eric. Thank you.

** You guys made me say, WOW tonight .. a sincere thank you. **
    I also see a lot of newcomers. Welcome yall!
    If you have any questions concerning payment/etc - my email/paypal is listed in the original post.

5. TxSportsman

TxSportsman

Feb 7, 2014
    Seconds on I please... wish I could have made it on time, but it's also good to see a "new guy" snag one. Bushbarb, congrats... if you change your mind or it doesn't work out for you I'll take it off your hands!

6. FrostyPA

FrostyPA

May 24, 2006
    Thanks for making those lefties Bud. I'm looking forward to getting those and my 5 year old son is looking forward to dad getting the pirate sheath (his name for the Punisher clip).

7. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Thanks again, great stuff this week, those scout and split pouches are things of beauty, enjoy Scotcha and Eric!

8. BushBarb

BushBarb

Dec 8, 2015
    Thanks for the congrats. Feel like I really lucked out on this one! I have an ISP that fits Monach/bushcrafter jr I might let go when this one comes in if you are interested.

9. Exyzzy

Exyzzy

Sep 11, 2015
    Thank you , sir. Just acquired a stunning ironwood BC Sr. for a Christmas present to myself, I think this is the perfect wrapping for it :)

10. dsarps

dsarps

Nov 27, 2015
    Thanks for the awesome selection this week. For any newcomers that didn't score tonight, just keep at it. It took me over a month to level up my shark_fuu enough to get some pants for my hiking buddies. Once you get your fiddlebacks in a few of Bud's sheaths you'll know it was worth it.

11. Ifinditfunny

Ifinditfunny

Jul 24, 2015
    Outstanding batch!

12. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Thanks everyone. I'll get sheaths boxed up tonight and try to get them in the mail tomorrow afternoon. :thumbup: