E Please Bud

You got E Abe, Thanks.

C D pls
I'll take O if still available

C, D, and O are yours sir. Thank you!

H is yours sir. Thanks.

K and R Please

Both K & R are yours Noah, Thank you.

"I" is yours sir. I like how the color combo turned out on this one. Classic.

B f and j please

All 3 are yours Frosty. Hope you like those lefties. ;)

ill take h and L

You got 'L' Rick. Thank you. BTW, H was already called.

M is yours Gus. Thanks. BTW, H was already called.

G is yours mission664. Thank you.

I'll take n
I'll take P too

N & P are yours sir. Thank you.

I'll take it!

Q. ISP (inside the pocket), 4-5oz leather, Chocolate Brown w/Brown cord stitching, shorty blue titanium clip; $70.00

Just curious though, will sheath I (I. ISP (inside the pocket), 6-7oz leather, Medium Brown w/sinew stitching, polished titanium clip; $80.00) fit the LoneStar EDC?

Q is yours sir ... and to answer your question. Yes, the EDC Lone Star will fit anything I have listed as an EDC-II fitting. The Lone Star is a clip point EDC-II.

I'll take A if available. Thanks!

A is yours Eric. Thank you.

** You guys made me say, WOW tonight .. a sincere thank you. **
I also see a lot of newcomers. Welcome yall!
If you have any questions concerning payment/etc - my email/paypal is listed in the original post.

Seconds on I please... wish I could have made it on time, but it's also good to see a "new guy" snag one. Bushbarb, congrats... if you change your mind or it doesn't work out for you I'll take it off your hands!

Thanks for making those lefties Bud. I'm looking forward to getting those and my 5 year old son is looking forward to dad getting the pirate sheath (his name for the Punisher clip).

Thanks again, great stuff this week, those scout and split pouches are things of beauty, enjoy Scotcha and Eric!

Seconds on I please... wish I could have made it on time, but it's also good to see a "new guy" snag one. Bushbarb, congrats... if you change your mind or it doesn't work out for you I'll take it off your hands!

Thanks for the congrats. Feel like I really lucked out on this one! I have an ISP that fits Monach/bushcrafter jr I might let go when this one comes in if you are interested.

Thanks again, great stuff this week, those scout and split pouches are things of beauty, enjoy Scotcha and Eric!

Thank you , sir. Just acquired a stunning ironwood BC Sr. for a Christmas present to myself, I think this is the perfect wrapping for it :)

Thanks for the awesome selection this week. For any newcomers that didn't score tonight, just keep at it. It took me over a month to level up my shark_fuu enough to get some pants for my hiking buddies. Once you get your fiddlebacks in a few of Bud's sheaths you'll know it was worth it.

Thanks everyone. I'll get sheaths boxed up tonight and try to get them in the mail tomorrow afternoon. :thumbup:

Back