Available JouFuu Sheaths 12/30/2015 - Camp Knife (2)

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
These are my last two sheaths for 2015! This year has been a great ride for me and my leather work.
To everyone who's sportin one (or more) of my sheaths - a sincere Thank You. Happy New Year!

Available Jou’Fuu sheaths 12/30/2015
Follow me on Instagram @jou_fuu
Sheaths are hand made by me from veg tan leather, one at a time. Hand cut, dyed, hand stitched with my mitts.
Price includes paypal & shipping costs (CONUS).
First “I’ll take it” gets it. You must note the sheath by it's appropriate letter designation, ie: A. B. C.
You’re welcome to PM or email me [joufuu@yahoo]. Time stamps will apply.
I will ship international at the buyer’s expense: International Priority Mail is $35.00 (no first class shipping option offered)
I am not taking sheath orders.
Any Knives pictured are NOT INCLUDED

Payment;

AFTER I have confirmed your sheath call/purchase - you can send payment to [joufuu@yahoo] via paypal. Please make a note which sheath(s) you're paying for and also make sure your listed shipping address is correct. If there's any questions or concerns, please contact me prior to payment via email or PM. International buyers, please note shipping costs is not included in your total. If I do not receive communication or payment from you within 24 hrs then any/all sheaths called are back on the market.

Available Sheaths;

Both of these are exactly the same. Both were built side by side. The top pouch holds an Altoids tin. An empty tin will be included. A 3' section of 550 paracord is included also. If you're not familiar with 'Altoid Survival Tins' - a quick google search will help you out. Great device than can carry more than you can imagine. The leather is 'oiled' with 100% neetsfoot and then given a good coat of Mink Oil. The sheaths are ready for the outdoors! The body straps can be arranged so one can be attached to a 'molle' system on a backpack. The Top Pouch can be removed. You can remove the Top Pouch & Vertical belt loop and wear this big knife Horizontal on your belt by the Body Straps. Sheaths are currently set up for RH vertical carry .. if you want me to switch them over to LH carry before shipping, please let me know. It does require flipping the Tee Nuts to the opposite sides and re-installing the modular pieces - or - you can easily do itself.

A. BushScout, 7-8oz (oiled) leather, Top Pouch is 4-5oz (oiled) leather, RH Carry, Walnut w/Natural Cord Stitching; $205.00 SOLD
(fits: Camp Knife - will also carry an ESSE 6)
B. BushScout, 7-8oz (oiled) leather, Top Pouch is 4-5oz (oiled) leather, RH Carry, Walnut w/Natural Cord Stitching; $205.00 SOLD
(fits: Camp Knife - will also carry an ESSE 6)

camp_bushscout_12302015_01.jpg

camp_bushscout_12302015_02.jpg

camp_bushscout_12302015_03.jpg

camp_bushscout_12302015_04.jpg

camp_bushscout_12302015_05.jpg

Last edited:
Back