• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

AVI-8 Hawker Harrier 2, Olight M2R Warrior OD, Pete Gray Dammie Bead

Sirquest2k

Gold Member
Hello BF members!

Up for sale are several items. Payment is done via paypal Goods and Services. CONUS only.

Only getting rid of this to fund other knife and hobby purchases.

Please respond in the thread with item wanting to be purchased, and immediate payment will be required.

If you have any questions or would like different pictures, dont hesitate to pm me or email me at jrayala85@outlook.com Thanks for looking!

Casio G-Shock Mudmaster GWG-1000-1A1
This is in like new condition, tried on once and its a little too big for my liking. Comes with box, can, documents, and COA. Asking $390.00 SOLD

AVI-8 HAWKER HARRIER II AV-4056-05
This is alson in like new condition. Got this one about a week ago, put on a NATO strap, but just not for me. Comes with all box and documents including original leather straps, as well as the NATO strap shown. Asking $165.00

Olight M2R Pro Warrior OD green
This one is in excellent condition. Charged once, used once, only a small mark on the ano by the tail cap. Comes with all original carrying case, box, and charger.
Asking $85.00

Pete Gray Damascus etched lanyard bead
This is brand new, they go for 110 on the website. Asking $80.00

watchsale.jpg

Last edited:
Back