Awaiting Approval before being publicly displayed

ppag55

Gold Member
I am having the same issue others have noted. Can I have a mod take a look.

I am having the same issue others have noted. Can I have a mod take a look.

And the same answer applies to yours as was given to the others. Something about your post triggered the spam filters. Going back and editing a post to add pictures will sometimes do that. It's a favorite ploy of spammers. So it triggers the filters. We catch a lot of spam with that software.

Once the spam filter trips, it holds the post until a moderator can look at it. There is not always a moderator online. So, once a moderator got online, your post was inspected by a human, determined not to be spam, and approved. That approval happened 41 minutes ago when I logged in and checked for issues.

Okay, just wasn’t sure if y’all were notified or if I needed to make aware if the issue. Thank you for your help!

Okay, just wasn’t sure if y’all were notified or if I needed to make aware if the issue. Thank you for your help!
It occurs to me that I have never explained that part. Sorry about that. There's a notification system that's visible to the super mods. It shows that something needs looking at in the moderation queue. So we do get notified. And we all keep an eye on it when we are online.

Back