Axes in the News

Her male to female meds are to blame.. hah
With all the trendy male to female transformstions and female to male, i guess we should prepare for more stories like this.
Makes sense though, men should be men, and women should be women, you throw meds in their to reverse polarity its bound to scramble the eggs.

viking axe restoration (found on reddit) - sounds like he used electrolysis

p3960yuz31b21.jpg

I used to work at the county jail (1500 capacity) as a carpenter and locksmith . I learned something about people there. Most of us have a little circuit in our brains that tell us, "don't frickin' do that"! But some of us lack that circuit. Those people would come stay with us.

I used to work at the county jail (1500 capacity) as a carpenter and locksmith . I learned something about people there. Most of us have a little circuit in our brains that tell us, "don't frickin' do that"! But some of us lack that circuit. Those people would come stay with us.

I like that analysis. It's not that most people don't have aberrant thoughts. Most of us do. That isn't strange at all. What is abnormal is lacking what it takes to reject those thoughts.

I like that analysis. It's not that most people don't have aberrant thoughts. Most of us do. That isn't strange at all. What is abnormal is lacking what it takes to reject those thoughts.
Don't forget, there are people who just have a delayed circuit. I know a person who "does frickin' do that" but he is highly intelligent, enough so to fix what happens after he does "that". I was given a W. Germany made ATCO axe by him and I commented it could be approx. dated by that. He then told me when W. Germany was created and dissolved. He also told me a true story about a rattlesnake he kept in the bed of his truck for two weeks. He would whack it with a stick to get it angry to show people. Also, not in the news but it was on tv last night. "Hogan's Heroes" had Col. Crittendon cutting down a tree in the middle of Germany with a KP? Bluegrass? double bit.
IMG-E1914.jpg

Don't forget, there are people who just have a delayed circuit. I know a person who "does frickin' do that" but he is highly intelligent, enough so to fix what happens after he does "that". I was given a W. Germany made ATCO axe by him and I commented it could be approx. dated by that. He then told me when W. Germany was created and dissolved. He also told me a true story about a rattlesnake he kept in the bed of his truck for two weeks. He would whack it with a stick to get it angry to show people. Also, not in the news but it was on tv last night. "Hogan's Heroes" had Col. Crittendon cutting down a tree in the middle of Germany with a KP? Bluegrass? double bit.
IMG-E1914.jpg
I'm betting Collins Commander.

Reactions: A17
The older I get the more amazed I am at how stupid a large a percentage of humans behave. My wife's new car was just totaled by a 20 year old woman who was texting and rear ended her. Thanks to all the new safety features (that my old truck does not have) the wife is unhurt.

Back