Review Böker "Super Day Glow" Slip Joint

Just received this awesome limited edition Böker slip-joint from County Comm and I am very satisfied!

I stumbled upon County Comm 2 weeks ago while surfing the web and saw this knife. I had been eyeballing glow in the dark knives for a bit, as I have been trying to find the perfect camping / edc multi tool pocket knife for those super dark times haha

The piece is limited to 1100, I just ordered another for my wife. You can find them here if you are interested
https://countycomm.com/products/bok...fe-ultra-day-glow?_pos=4&_sid=55ec1db44&_ss=r

Swedish Made Sandvik 12C27 steel, stonewashed back spacers, glass breaker, all the tools combined with the GITD scales make this a pure joy to look at and admire.

No more sales pitch, I'm just excited to have gotten such a great deal on a knife that I will most certainly be using in the field time and time again.

here are a few photos:
50144556986_ad4ca814ee_k.jpg

50144795897_f83c40b8fd_k.jpg

50144556886_2464e6dfe8_k.jpg

50144557086_7431b69c1d_k.jpg

50144039723_365a4f3070_k.jpg

Depending on how long they stay illuminated that glow in the dark could come in handy when camping/night fishing. I might be wrong but I was under the impression those were made by Ruike for Boker?

Depending on how long they stay illuminated that glow in the dark could come in handy when camping/night fishing. I might be wrong but I was under the impression those were made by Ruike for Boker?
Nice little tool. I have been contemplating picking one of those up. It’s got good steel and a decent build.
To be honest, I'm not sure who made them for Boker. You may be 100% correct, there was nothing listed on County Comm about that. Love both companies regardless :) Definitely a great camping tool and the price can't be beat!

Back