B-day Giveaway please post numbers here!!

Damn, looks like I'm gonna have to start checking in on Gnarly to make sure he stays up to date. lol.

BA, this is bass akwards for some reason. People are supposed to "RECEIVE" gifts on their birthday, not give them away . . . . :D
But I am with Tower 2, I am NOT going to pass up a chance to get a one and only masterpiece from the one and only BA Custom Knives . . . .
Put me down for #23, in honor of the greatest guard to ever play in the NBA . . . . . :thumbup:
Thanks for the chance, and a big thank you to you personally for doing this heartfelt gesture for us . . .
Be safe.

Glad to have you back Just1Mor :thumbup:.

Wilson, you have no idea how good it feels to be able to sit upright without tubes or wires hanging off each arm. And thanks to everyone for all the good thoughts and prayers as I slowly wore a groove into the 5th level floortiles walking the hallways . . . . .
Thanks everybody.
Be safe.

Ok guys thats all!!! Thanks guys my next post on this thread will be the winner and there knife

Thanks b.a.! This has been a lot of fun and I'm sure you already know how much we appreciate your generosity. But I just wanted to say this has been great!!

Hey DaGriz, it was deer season here in Ohio when BA posted this . . . . I'll betcha a dollar to a doughnut BA "forgot" about this as soon as he picked up his bow and headed to his tree stand that first morning . . . . :D :D
Be safe.

No it hasnt been forgotten,i been busy as hell and i will come through as soon as possible

Im going to the random generator now to pull a winner!! Ill post the winner and will need your name and addy so i can ship it!!hope this is fine if not limme know bests bill

Back