B F Wilderness & Survival Patch order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine were waiting for me after returning from a trip to help my grandparents.

I am VERY happy with them, my only regret being that I didn't order more!
Hope there is a re-issue in the future (hint, hint).

And I am definitely in on the T-Shirt idea!! Let’s do it!

Thanks to all those involved for their hard work, and especially Preacher Man for pulling it all together.

Take care,
Brome

I am really happy with the way they turned out, and think it looks great on my pack. I used some stuff my wife had called Liquid Stitch, it's like a flexible but strong glue for fabrics, worked great.
3-15hike008.jpg

Originally posted by hollowdweller:

So who did the Artwork on these patches?

Chris (darklight943) did the graphic design, artwork, and color separation for all the patches. Originally Guy on Split was a Roasting Patch used by the BSA, but Chris had to do our own version since Stadri would not use the BSA artwork as a result of technical issues relating to Stadri's BSA provider's license. Stadri ended up tweaking Chris’s GOS's artwork a little more (changed the patch shape and removed the neckchief) to protect their license.

I forgot to post this last week, but I received my patches last Monday and they look great. Thanks for all your hard work Edgar.

Bill,

I have the right address, so I'm optimistic that you will receive them soon. The latest you should receive it is the 20th (this Thursday). If not, I hope they'll make their way back to me and I'll resend them.

Bill,

I checked my mail late today. Your envelope came back to me today (technically it was yesterday). No marks or explanations on the envelope on why it was returned to me. It will be on its way to you (again) tomorrow.

Edgar

I'm looking at mine and stressing about what to put 'em on..."but what if I take this pack instead" or "if I put them on both shoulders of my shirt will people thing I'm some sort of official and start asking all sorts of freaky questions"

Decisions, decisions...

Nice pic Brian. Are they all TOPS blades?

And I am definitely in on the T-Shirt idea!! Let’s do it! Take care,
Brome

We'd have to have permission of the person who put the designs together and also of Spark right??

I really think the easiest way would be for us to set them up on Cafepress, members could order them and it could be set up to where the designer and BF got a small cut every time a shirt was ordered:thumbup:

only if we can get 3 x shirts. I am a big boy and 1x looks like a baby T on me. You don't want pictures of that. trust me. you don't.

Arrived today :)

WWOOO HHOOOO

awesome , thank you Edgar !!

job very well done , much appreciated !

Guys, I keep getting emails from members who in came late for patches, and some of you have expressed regret at not ordering more. If there is enough interest, I'm open to do a second order, since the patch designs are already setup at Stadri. The only thing we need to do is order the number of patches we want.

Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back