[b]God Bless This Wonderful Country,usa,usa,usa!!

GOD BLESS THIS WONDERFUL COUNTRY,USA,USA,USA!!!!!!!!NO matter what other people say(under the influence or not) we are #1.Too all who is serving our country and has served our beloved US,I salute you;).....:D FRANK CAPEL

thanks frank i too wish all the soldiers well who are going to face the coming conflict. here is a copy of a poem by a guy called bub. it moved me big time when i read it a pity this great human being had to be taken in conflict at so tender an age.

I clenched my fist and shook it
At the clear blue sky above,
"Where are you God?" I shouted,
And where's your wondrous love?"

"How can you be so heartless
With your children here below?
How can you let this war rage on
And weak ones suffer so?

My anger mounted fiercely 'til
My voice would come no more;
And wearily I crumpled to
The earth's soft grassy floor

Then presently I heard a voice
A still, small voice quite near;
It called my name and whispered
Reassurance in my ear.

"Have faith my son and trust me,
In this thy darkest hour;
My love for you is greater far
Than any evil power.

"My love for man is infinite
And when I gave him birth,
I let him have dominion
Over everything on earth.

"He wields my mighty power
And my substance as he will;
He falters, falls and rises
Growing stronger ever still.

"Oh how I yearn to hold him up
When ere I see him fall;
And yet I can not take away
My greatest gift of all.

"For I gave to Man the right to will
To choose the way he'll go;
I can not interpose my love
Unless he wills it so.

"'Tis through his will and only thus
That I may end all strife;
But all who will may have my peace,
My strength, My love, My life.

"The time is near when all the world
Will see the light my son;
For everywhere on earth I hear
The prayer, 'Thy Will be done'."

With this the Father's voice was gone,
And yet I felt him near;
No longer was I filled with doubt-
The Answer now was clear.

I raised my head from where I lay
And whispered, "Lord, I see.
Forgive me for my unbelief,
Henceforth I'll trust in thee."

"Bub" Marsh December 23, 1943

god bless all servicemen past and present, i am ashamed:(

KENDO,
Get lost!Found a mate for you,! Her name is Jane Fonda!!Same views,understand she is single,she claims she now asks for forgiveness! Not from me!!Not for you & not for her!
jim

i ask not for me but for the forum give it up thanks,if you wish to villify me here is my personnel email.
do so to this by all means if it makes you feel good. kendo@dodo.com.au.:(

Frank,
Thanks!(And if you're a Vet, right back at ya!) Guys like you are why I like to read this forum and post here sometimes. The Men and Women that are going into harms way now are the ones who get my salute and gratitude.

Kendo,
As one of those servicemen I accept your apology. Sometimes our "yappers get our crappers" in trouble. It takes guts for a man to admit he made a mistake.

Mike

yep it sure did but i was ashamed of what i done so i had to fess up and take the ridicule. i could have so easily said up yours an carried on but thats not me i am afraid. if i am wrong i says so.
regards ken:)

Kendo most of the time when I find myself saying things I don't realy believe in its becuase something else is bothering me I can't talk about. Hope whatever it may have been gets worked out. Apoligize excepted as a vet and a American I believe that if I can let it go so can others. Thanks for being man enough to admit a misunderstanding. I may disagree with someones oppion but I will also die to defend the right of free speech.

Read my sig! To all who made this country and all who maintain and love it my hat is off to you!;)

Thank you,I'm not a vet but sometimes I wish I were.I just wanted to thank all of you and give thanks for the U. S. OF A. I've had my own wars of the urban jungle type but that doesn't compare to what u guys have went through over the years!SO THANK YOU. FRANK C....:D ;)

Back