Baby banter question

My first CIVIVI came in the mail today, the baby banter. I love the size and it’s razor sharp but the action is terrible. When I try to flick it open, the blade stops about half way and I have to open it manually the rest of the way. Is there anything I can do to adjust it or will it smooth out over time? Thanks in advance for any input.

My first CIVIVI came in the mail today, the baby banter. I love the size and it’s razor sharp but the action is terrible. When I try to flick it open, the blade stops about half way and I have to open it manually the rest of the way. Is there anything I can do to adjust it or will it smooth out over time? Thanks in advance for any input.
Hi Friend,may we know where did you order it from?
Would you please reach out to service@weknife.com along with a short video,our service team will check it for you within a day.

Most of my Civivi knives come with great action, but some can be a little stiff in the beginning and just needs to break in. Not with any of my Banters though.
You can either use their customer service, or just try to break it in and see how it goes. Some knives are ok to start with, but action becomes amazing after a good disassembly and cleaning. YMMV.

Back