Baby Suga Knife for 6/25

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
7.5 inch 6 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Suga Knife by Ram Kumar and his brother-in-law. Bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Great team work! $125. *SOLD*

rB90NrY.jpg

hyYv3rE.jpg

DOR6wvc.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order

Last edited:
EMS "7.5 inch 6 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Suga Knife by Ram Kumar and his brother-in-law. Bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Great team work! $125."

XX

That makes two for you now? Good for you XX. I stared at that one for a bit longer than I should have. It was giving me butterflies in the stomach. Hard to believe how pretty these babies are. Please let us know how they feel in the hand.

Yes. I was beating myself for not having gotten the first 2 as a pair (I tend to like and to have things in twos, I know I'm weird).

So glad this one came up!!!!

I had been considering the Fighter and "normal" sized Suga, but my heart wasn't all there.... Until these babies popped up! Yowza!

I'm looking forward to compare my Biltons with the Baby Sugas, indeed. Will try to give an update.

X

Yes. I was beating myself for not having gotten the first 2 as a pair (I tend to like and to have things in twos, I know I'm weird).

So glad this one came up!!!!

I had been considering the Fighter and "normal" sized Suga, but my heart wasn't all there.... Until these babies popped up! Yowza!

I'm looking forward to compare my Biltons with the Baby Sugas, indeed. Will try to give an update.

X
XX my wife says I’m weird for buying in 2’s also but I like to tell her it’s a preppers creed.
“1 is none and 2 is 1!!!”

Back