Baby Wayne Goddard as a neck knife?

I am sitting here admiring my Baby Wayne. As far as tiny knives go this one has to be one of the best in production (errr, should I say out of production from what I've heard). We talk about how cool the Mini Police Neclace is. Wouldn't it be cool if Mike Sastre could cook up a functional neck sheath that would allow deployment via the Spyderhole?

Has anyone tried this? If you have let me know, and let me know what you think of this idea.

------------------
EXCUSE ME WHILE I WHIP THIS OUT.
**Blazing Saddles**

Flatfoot,

I have a Light weight Ladybug that I carry as a neck knife all the time (24 7) for about the last 6 months.

I took a pocket clip from a short steel pocket ruler, reshaped it a little with a belt sander, and drilled an 1/8" hole. Took a long 1/8" pop rivet and riveted to the clip to the lanyard hole.

The knife hangs clipped to a length of mason's cord around my neck. All I have to do to flip it over in my fingers and give it a light tug.

Mike

You could also use some solder wire and tie it to a chain. If ya need it, grab it and tug. Solder breaks, you have knife in hand.

Blades

Back