Back after a long unintended absence

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
Hi, All:

First time back here on Bladeforums after a long absence. I got involved in an accident in OK on the way to BLADE in June and was not back in good shape to be released till recently. Now I'm back home and I think pretty much recovered and boy am I glad to be back on my feet, not to mention finally have an internet to use.

I haven't been on Bladeforums since the accident since the hospital and the re-hab center didn't really have the facilities for us to use in terms of web browsing, but I'm back online now and trying to catch up to what's been happening since my accident, pretty much the last 2 months!

If you contacted me since June, I apologize for not getting back to you and will try to reply as fast as I can.

My posting will be slow at first as I am still training myself to type at my previous level since my right arm is still learning some of the old skills (still attached but recovering). I'm good otherwise and hope to begin to contribute as soon as I can and be back in good condition at SHOT in Jan. 2016.

So sorry to hear about your accident! Hopefully your recovery is quick and painless, and welcome back!

Thanks all! I just finished a visit to the dentist today and found out that my dentist is a big knife fan, sadly I will also be needing some additional work as well ... at least we found it before it got too bad.

Recovery is on the way and I have high hopes for a good ending.

Thank you.

Welcome back, and wishing you a continued and speedy recovery as well!

I'm just catching up to this thread. Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you're feeling better. Oh, and kudos for moderating the forum of a company that has left an impression on me. Kizer has clearly made a commitment to producing attractive, quality cutlery at affordable prices. As a result, you've risen to become one of my top 10 favorite production knife manufacturers and you've accomplished that in record time. If you keep bringing the value, I'll keep buying your products! :thumbup: :)

Last edited:
Thank you bld522, keep an eye on our upcoming products! We are always happy to hear back from our users and hope our future offerings will be even more appealing.

Glad you're back! Any news on the upcoming collaboration knives release dates? Really looking forward to those Laconicos.

Back